You will get 2 decals (1 Pair).
Kuwahara Champion Decal (1982-1985) (Pair) for E.T., Nova, KYZ
This is a NEW very RARE FACTORY CORRECT Kuwahara “CHAMPION” 4130 CHROME-MOLY Decal Sticker for your seat post tube and fork of your vintage old school BMX.
These were found on 1982 E.T forks, 1983 -1985 Nova, 1982 – 1983 KYZ as well as Kuwahara and Kuwahara / Apollo Mountain Bikes (MTB), Mixte, Cruisers, and Road Bikes.
Probably the rarest of Kuwahara decals you will ever find.
FACTORY CORRECT BUYER’S GUIDE:
- Very Accurate & Precise Details. Almost identical to original factory specs.
(other E.T. decal sets have been poorly traced & passed off as quality reproductions with inaccurracy -they are absolutely horrible re-productions.)
- Green & Gold colors are IDENTICAL to original factory specs
(colors have been matched to original factory decals 100%.)
- Includes the 2 little ‘placement dots’ just like the original factory decals.
(other decal sets are completely missing these ‘placement dots’ – look at your original decals and they will subtly be there.)
- Offset printed just like the original factory decals – NOT silkscreened or Digitally Printed.
(offset printed at very high resolution just like the original factory decals.)
- Die Cut on silver foil decal stock.
(printed on quality silver foil stock just like the factory originals.)
These decals have been offset printed and are of the highest standards of print. These decals are Factory Correct and have been printed on Silver foil stock exactly like factory originals.