New Factory Correct Kuwahara ET decal set. Correct for 1982 Kuwahara E.T. BMX models.
FACTORY CORRECT BUYER’S GUIDE:
- Factory Correct – Very Accurate & precise details. Almost identical to the original factory specs. (other decal sets have been poorly traced and passed off as quality reproductions with inaccuracy.)
- Factory Correct – does NOT include ® (registered) mark as pre-1983 Kuwahara Models never used the ® mark. (other decal sets are either missing the ® mark completely, or have placed it incorrectly and in the wrong size and font.)
- Factory Correct – Red & Yellow colors are almost exact to original factory specs. (other decal sets have printed the red and yellow colors in a lighter shade than the factory originals.)
- Factory Correct – includes the 2 little ‘placement dots’ just like the original factory specs. (other decal sets are completely missing these ‘placement dots’ – look at your original decals and they will subtly be there.)
- High Quality – High Quality just like the original factory decals – our BEST production run yet (other decal sets have been digitally printed on a thermal printer (with jagged lines) or poorly silkscreened with loose registration.)
- Decal Material – Die Cut on clear decal stock – With a protective laminate just like factory originals!. (printed on the correct mm thicknesss of quality clear decal stock with a protective laminate exaclty like the factory originals.)
These decals have been printed at the HIGHEST STANDARDS of print. Size, colors, and all the fine details are very accurate & almost identical to original factory specifications!
BUYER’S GUIDE: FACTS ABOUT THIS DECAL:
The words “Kuwahara”, most importantly the “K” on the head tube decal should look like the pictures below. These small details are the first giveaway that the fonts on other ET reproduction decals on the market are incorrect (Not to mention they are listed as NOS when they are not New Old Stock). There should also be a white outline around the main down tube “Kuwahara” decal. Other ET reproduction decals on the market do not have this white outline, they are clear.
These decals have been printed at the highest quality possible and we went one step further to include the protective laminate layer exactly the same way Kuwahara did it back in the 1980’s! Our competitors do not produce their decals at this standard of quality. We pride ourselves in providing only the best restoration decals possible and can stand by our product and warrant that all the fine details are almost exactly the same as Factory OEM specifications. Read our ‘decal guide’ below for more info